Honors project : Your way, My Way. THE WAY.

From my previous post, we can get to see that unlike the meditation from our course, there is also another type of meditation that is similar but different. This is believed to absorb comic energy to regenerate our cells and energy using chakra generation via meditation.

I personally feel that the main differences between the 2 meditation from the course - awareness meditation and Chakra meditation are that the :

Awareness meditation allows us to focus on our bodily sensation and calm down our heart and mind using a breathing technique to bring back our thoughts if we drifted away. My opinion is that this kind of mediation is generally easier than chakra meditation as chakra mediation require very specific sensation from each individual parts of our body

And given my history ( first few posts) it is totally impossible to meditate using chakra technique as my mind is impossible to silent. that's where I come across the awareness meditation from coursera which I find it easier to feel my sensation. However, is not as rejuvenating as the chakra meditation.

So in short, my argument is that that is no one meditation that fully suits one person and people should try to find the one that best calms their mind heart and soul.


Find deep in the world, (society and nature). In Taoist term,  every action is a "way 道" no right or wrong. Where the true path can be every path or no path. Cause every action is meant to be and will be a consequence in the universe. 

"Both meditation and fit one purpose But so can it be meant to fulfil 2 difference purpose. All is but a way in the universe. "


Comments